Saturday, January 26, 2013

Who. What and Why

Hi! My name is Natasha, but everyone calls me Tashi.  I am 9 years old.  
I have had dogs for as long as I remember, and I still do. 
I started this project because of all the helpless dogs in the animal shelters. 
It breaks my heart to see all of the unwanted dogs in the shelters.
 
My Mommy has always said that anyone can make a difference, no matter how little.  Because of those words, I have started this project so I can help those unwanted dogs survive.
 
I have two dogs here on Earth (Spikey and Roxy) and I have one up in heaven named Buster that I miss very much.  When I get money from this project, I will give half of the money to different animal shelters, starting with Gainesville Pet Rescue because that is where we saved all of our dogs.
 
I chose to start this project in February because of Roxy's birthday. She turns fourteen on Valentine's Day.
 
My Mommy is helping me set up my little Etsy shop, and my Daddy is helping me trademark my logo. I will let you know when my shop opens, so please drop by again when it does!  I really need you to help me save lives!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea..I hope you all the success to help these animals.

    ReplyDelete