Sunday, February 24, 2013

Faux Paws

Yesterday I went to St. Augustine, FL. with my family to do some research for school.  We took a trolley tour around the city. 
As we were passing by the many shops, I saw one I just had to go to! 
The name of the shop is Faux Paws.
I was overwhelmed when I saw all of the dog things.
 Behind the counter was shelves full of dog figurines.
There were so many different breeds!
 Of course, I had to buy a black lab one.
They also had a variety of magnets and note cards.
I bought a magnet too.
The store also had pet clothing and pillows...
..mugs and collars and leashes!
It was an awesome shop!
You must go and visit it whenever you are in St. Augustine!
 
Please dont forget to visit My Etsy if you have not yet bought your pocket heart.  There are so many dogs that I would love to help at Gainesville Pet Rescue which is my shelter of the month. 
Please help me save lives.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment