Monday, February 25, 2013

Lia

Remember that post (here) when I said I fell in love with one of the dogs in the shelter?  Well here she is! 
 She looked so sad in the crate and I was so happy when one of the helpers told us we could take her outside.
 I really loved her and so did Mommy.
If only we could have adopted her!
I didn't want to put her on my blog because I didn't want anyone to adopt her.
I know I was being selfish.
I check Gainesville Pet Rescue's website often and noticed that she is no longer up for adoption. 
Do you know what that means?  It means she got adopted!
I am really happy for her, but I am dissapointed that I couldn't adopt her.
If the person or family that adopted her is reading this post, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know how she is doing.
I hope she is happy and that she is getting lots of love.
 
Please dont forget to visit My Etsy if you have not yet bought your pocket heart. There are so many dogs that I would love to help at Gainesville Pet Rescue which is my shelter of the month.
Please help me save lives.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO happy that someone found her!!! My heart is relieved.

    ReplyDelete