Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Keep Showing Your Love!

My Lola (grandma) came to me and asked what I was going to do now that Valentine's Day is over.  Do you stop loving or showing your love after Valentine's Day?  Of course not! 
Unlike people, pets can't tell you when they are hurt or sick. 
They always love you even when they don't expect much in return. 
 At least your pets have a home.
Think about the pets in the shelters and the strays that have been abandoned by their owners (who I personally think are cruel).  They need proper care and need to be loved and be a part of a family. 
 
If you are unable to adopt, you can still help save a life by visiting My Etsy!  Don't forget that the shelter I'm helping for this month is Gainesville Pet Rescue.
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog...I put yours on the top of my Daily blogger list...

    ReplyDelete